Meet our 2022 Award Winners – Molly Dixon, BA (Hons) Fashion with Body Contour
Find out more about BA (Hons) Fashion with Body Contour graduate Molly Dixon, winner of The Northern School of Art’s Fashion Achievement Award 2022, which recognises the overall development, progression and achievement of individual students.
- What is your home town and which school/college did you join the School from?
I went to Burnley College before joining The Northern School of Art.
- Why did you choose to study at The Northern School of Art?
I chose to study at The Northern School of Art as the course and lectures allowed me the freedom to explore all options and run with my ideas.
- What’s your favourite memory of your time at the School (academically as well as socially!)
My favourite memories were when as a class we were all working towards constructing garments. Although they were the most stressful of times it was so nice seeing us all accomplish what we set out to do.
- What are you doing next and what are your plans/ambitions for the future?
My aim is to get a job in the fashion industry working with lingerie.
- Where can people find out more about your work?
I am on Instagram @moll.yfashion
See more of Molly’s work in the 2022 Graduate Galleries HERE