ReFreshers Week – five days of free workshops, talks & presentations at the Hartlepool campus
ReFreshers Week kicked off on Monday 22 May at The Northern School of Art’s Hartlepool campus with a packed schedule of workshops and talks themed around planning for career aspirations and gaining work experience for current degree and masters students!
The first event at The Bank bar on Church Street, Hartlepool featured a range of pop-up stalls from students, alumni and local organisations and charities including Hart Gables, Let’s Connect, Princes Trust, MA guidance and general employability support from the School and other organisations. See some images from the day below.
The full timetable for the week is below and can be downloaded HERE
All talks are based on or near to the School’s campus. Booking links are below.
- Opportunities to be involved with Tees Valley Creative Festivals – Wednesday 24/05 ( for example Festival of Thrift, Middlesbrough Art Week etc) – https://bit.ly/3M02wo0
- Navigating work as an Autistic Artist – Wednesday 24/05 – https://bit.ly/3HJAcnD
- Industry Talk & Work Experience at The Northern Studios – Thursday 25/05 – https://bit.ly/3AZSe0U
- North East Screen – Guidance Getting into The Screen Industries – Thursday 25/05 – https://bit.ly/3nsh6vp
- The Princes Trust- Business & start up mentoring, grants & training – Thursday 25/05 – https://bit.ly/3MhSL3O
- Digital & Social Media Awareness Workshop (Includes CV & job application support) – Friday 26/05 –